The Poke Company
We're searching for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to the efficient operation of our busy kitchen as our next dishwasher. We require a dependable person who can jump in and assist with a range of kitchen activities. You will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine in addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers. As needed, you may be asked to perform additional cleaning duties. Apply today if you're friendly and looking for a fulfilling job with opportunities for advancement!
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Maintain a clean working environment by sweeping and mopping kitchen floors daily
- Maintain proper amounts of detergents and other cleaning supplies, and notify the supervisor of any mechanical defects with the dishwashing machine
- Participate in regular employee meetings to ensure all procedures and safety rules are followed
- After unloading the dishwasher, return utensils and plates to their proper locations
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Great physical health and stamina
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
$12 - $14 hourly
About The Poke Company
You are our Culture! You love to serve people and create experiences!
You are Outgoing & Persuasive, Very People Oriented, Optimistic, possess strong Communication Skills, and Like to have Variety in your day!
You are Supportive & Persuasive, a Good Team Player. You Create Good Will & Trust with others and provide Excellent Customer Service!
The Poke Company believes in investing back into our community! We regularly participate in community events and contribute to local charities! We're often spotted performing demos out in town. Come work for a great company and become a part of something bigger.
*All positions provide competitive wages based on exp. + tips*