Lusso Group LLC
Beautiful, comfortable indoor spaces don’t just happen by accident. They are carefully planned by interior designers who combine their artistic and technical skills to create safe and functional spaces where our clients live, work and play.
Our team is seeking someone who can transform kitchen and bath in accordance with our clients’ requirements, using their artistic flair and understanding of color to design interior spaces that have the right aesthetic appeal and make the most of the available space.
You’ll work on design projects in collaboration with our project managers, construction leads, and our design team. We’re seeking someone who can converse with clients in order to understand their needs, formulate designs which are practical, aesthetically pleasing and conducive to a quick sale.
If you are passionate about interior design and want to work at a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company – come join us!
- Execute interior design elements, including space planning, layout, utilization of furnishings or equipment, color combinations, electrical placement and recommendations, installation drawings, and reconfiguration.
- Execute design concepts, design development, and design communication in order to construct customized spaces and Lusso's products that are attractive, functional, and meet building and safety code.
- Evaluate clients’ needs and provide professional consultation services to clients with regard to interior design related issues including budgets, spatial planning, layout, utilization of furnishings or equipment and color coordination.
- Create, modify and refine designs to conform to customer specifications, production limitations or changes in design trends; create complete package of construction and cabinetry documents and take projects to completion.
- Design whole kitchen cabinets, build-in vanities, bath tiles, lighting selection, plumbing fixture (with Green Point), molding, door, hardware, paint color to appropriately convey design concepts.
- Utilize computer-aided drafting (CAD), related software and advanced technology to maximize efficiency in designing projects, create presentations and provide professional guidelines for the designing team
- Manage budgets, material and work schedules, and coordinate with architects, engineers, and plumbing professionals to ensure the success of interior designs, and remain current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions, and contribute towards the development and maintenance of the team's design portfolio.
- Team player
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver
- Loves details, details, details
- Cheerful personality and excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen to a client's needs and communicate potential solutions
- Must submit work sample or portfolio and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Lusso Group LLC
LUSSO founded in 2016, by the collaboration of the innovative-local-custom-house builder team, a over-20-year-local-experience GC team, a top-top-over-10-year-experience-local realtor, an international-cross-commercial and residential architectural designer.
We LUSSO founder team aims to solving these pain point for local bay area home owners by firstly providing and connecting right home design and construction professionals consultant, producing LUSSO PRODUCTS to realize the design to ground.
LUSSO dedicated to be the local leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Floor, Bath and Kitchen products, including European Oak floor, porcelain, ceramic, glass, quarry, decorative accents and mosaics, cut-to-size stone, setting materials, and custom manufactured kitchen and bath made to your specifications. These products are in our 9,000 SQFT Showroom in our 2219 Oakland Rd, San Jose location which opened in 2018.