Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are looking to hire a Key Inventory Coordinator to support our Property Management team. We are seeking someone to oversee and manage our key inventory and sign-out system. This is a great opportunity for a team player with a passion for logistics and communication. The ideal candidate is an organizational professional eager to assist our company with keeping our inventory up-to-date and on track. Lastly, we’re looking for candidates who are as passionate about Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and community as we are, and share our culture of authenticity.
*Please note this is a full-time position that requires in-person work.
You will thrive in this position if you:
- Are detail-oriented. You are highly observant and pay attention to the small particulars, you recognize the minor details and pride yourself on producing error-free work.
- Are organized. You enjoy logistics, planning, and keeping things neat.
- Are a customer service and communication professional who strives to meet and surpass expectations. You collaborate with colleagues and make sure that your interactions are concise, helpful, and positive.
- Are comfortable in face-paced environments. You are calm under pressure and can continue to stay focused on the task at hand, even when things get hectic.
- Manage key inventory, key filing/sign-out system
- Supervise and maintain record all of all keys signed out to avoid key stock out
- Improve inventory process by identifying and addressing gaps in inventory workflow
- Perform inventory checks and keep an up-to-date log of key locations and signees
- Communicate and follow up with outstanding key sign-outs
- Coordinate with Property Management, Leasing, and Finance team on missing keys
- Replace key inventory by making key copies and placing supply orders to keep inventory supplies stocked
- Assist the Property Management team with keeping an accurate inventory of additional department assets
- Valid Driver's License
- Tech Savvy, with experience in Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service and communication skills
- Genuine interest and passion for logistics
- Experience with Inventory Management a plus
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.