We’re looking for motivated agents to join our brokerage! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful office and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
$87,000+ commission based
About Keller Williams
About Keller Williams Realty
Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams Realty operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With this unique agent-centric philosophy, Keller Williams Realty has quickly become the preferred real estate company of choice for the true real estate professional.
Today, now the #1 real estate company in every category, with more than 180,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. And, we want you to be part of the family!