Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Thinking of becoming a Realtor®? Full or Part-Time?
We are looking for soon-to-be licensed, newly or already licensed, Real Estate Agents who want to be part of something bigger. We are seeking talented, growth-minded individuals who have a desire to develop their potential.
Keller Williams is the industry's top technology and training company nationwide. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your business to the next level, we have the proven blueprint that offers great opportunities when followed.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who have grit, motivation and drive to succeed
- Self-starters who want to build a career and business... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with people
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Best in-class training classes
- Seven office locations for your convenience
- A proven training/mentoring program/productivity coaching
- Profit-sharing for passive income
- The largest referral network in the country
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Prospect through your sphere and lead generation daily
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- A desire to help clients with their financial goals while pursuing your own
- A valid WA State Real Estate License is required for this job
$80,000+ (All commission based income)
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside in Kirkland is owned and operated by Ben Kinney Companies (BKCO). Ben Kinney owns seven Keller Williams offices in Washington State with approximately 1,450 real estate agents doing more than $3.5 billion in sales annually. He also owns a mortgage company, coaching company, and multiple, real estate technology companies. In 2020, Ben Kinney was ranked by Swanepoel as one of the most powerful leaders in the real estate industry. Ranking at #2, was Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO of Keller Williams.
Although we are a large, and growing company, we function as one team with multiple locations, allowing us the ability to provide our agents with the best education opportunities and best training the industry has to offer.