Market 8 is looking for a website craftsman to support our web developer team in creating pixel-perfect websites.
This position is a full-time contract remote position.
Market 8 is a team of business strategists, growth marketers, sales heads, conversion experts, search experts, UI/UX designers and top-notch devs focused on helping SaaS firms push their brand, sell more software and create meaningful, long-lasting connections with their customers.
Market 8 is looking for an entry-level talented website craftsman to assist the development team in building websites. Attention to detail, an eye for design are very key to keep websites in great shape, and in harmony with the CMS systems we use (mostly HubSpot and Wordpress).
Responsibilities will include working with creative and technical teams to bring to life innovative sites and web applications. Great communication, attention to detail, and desire to grow and learn new disciplines are key to the role.
What any given day looks like:
- Work under the direction of Senior Developer to execute client and internal projects.
- Translate designs into a pixel-perfect webpage, in the HubSpot CMS or WordPress.
- Be responsible for the integrity of the websites developed visually.
- Communicate continually with the Senior team to understand the requirements of a project and to make sure that the work done meets such requirements.
- Check your work and make it work across platforms and devices using cross-compatibility tools.
- Help the development team in a round of QA before launching the page.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer skills. You are familiar with using the computer and can manipulate it quickly
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Personal Traits and Qualifications we are looking for:
- Experience: No previous experience needed, just need to be comfortable using a computer
- Independent - strong ability to work all by yourself, from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection and can have open communication with your team and meet your deliverable deadlines.
- Visibility - we work in virtual teams - although our home base is Miami, FL, and Lebanon, we have team members all around the world. Yet we work closely together everyday. We are connected on Zoom meeting app, all day long, can hop into a video meeting, and discuss things continually.
The following is preferred but not necessary:
- Knowledge of HubSpot CMS
- Knowledge of design tools like Photoshop
Of course, you’ll need this:
- Connection to internet (duh!)
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience working with Hubspot CMS is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Amazing work environment
- Work virtually from anywhere on the planet - preferred locations: Lebanon, Mexico, Philippines, United States, anywhere in Europe.
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. Market 8 offers consulting, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling SaaS:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Improve close rates - Sell more software by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy.
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, through cost-effective channels.
Dozens of B2B SAAS firms, from high-growth SAAS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR and lower their Customer Acquisition Cost with the help of Market 8. Market 8 clients range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprise clients.