Texas Secure Title Comapny
Texas Secure Title Company is looking for a Junior Title Examiner possessing a strong desire to work in a true team-oriented environment that provides layers of support for you to exceed your professional goals, and offer the best client experience in the industry.
The successful candidate will have experience in examining legal ownership, encumbrances and title insurance requirements for real property in accordance with underwriter’s requirements. This level I position supports Level II and III Title Examiners by performing Survey Reviews, writing Survey Exceptions in the Title Commitment, performing Bring to Date Examinations, coordinating with Underwriters and out of County Title Companies for Title Examination, entering title evidence packages into RamQuest, and processing the Buyer Commitment. The Tile Examiner provides excellent customer service to internal customers by pulling documents as requested. This role is always pleasant, providing professional actions and conduct with internal and external customers, and is a steward of TSTC Culture and Values.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now!
- Identifies out of county title companies to perform title searches.
- Negotiates the best rate for out of county title work.
- Orders out of county title work and communicates regularly with the out of county title company and escrow staff as to the status of orders.
- Receives title work from out of county companies and inputs their examination to TSTC Ramquest Software.
- Generates Title Commitment and sends to Buyer and Escrow Officer.
- Examines and verifies title: examines property and court records to verify legal description, ownership, liens, restrictions, exceptions and requirements.
- Compiles lists of requirements, exceptions, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Analyzes encumbrances to title, taxes due, statutes and case law, and prepares report outlining encumbrances and actions required to clear title.
- Accurately enters examination findings into the Commitment / Policy preparation section in RamQuest
- Accurately reviews surveys for encroachments, easements and boundary line disputes and identifies findings on Schedule B.
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- Ability to be accurate and manage time efficiently; works well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of risks and liabilities of titles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and excellent telecommunication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in an efficient manner.
- Knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, legal documents and real property law.
- Ability to work with little supervision and successfully problem-solve.
- Is organized and detail oriented.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and reliable.
- A minimum of one years’ experience in Title Industry.
- Excellent computer skills in Closing Software (Ramquest a plus), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, and Excel), and Adobe Suite.
$35,000.00 - $37,000.00
About Texas Secure Title Comapny
Texas Secure Title Company is an Independent Texas Title Agency, locally owned and managed. TSTC is a growing company that has 4 DFW Closing Locations. Our Company is dedicated to the career development of its employees. Our Employees enjoy competitive pay, bonus opportunity, health and dental insurance, 401k with employer matching, and an excellent PTO schedule. We have a successful training plan and our entry-level employees typically get promoted within six months of hire. 90% of our escrow officers, title officers, and management staff were trained and promoted from within.