The Umphress Group
$100M Real Estate Team Hiring two Apprentice/Junior Associates. HUNGRY, HARD-WORKING, FUN!!
Our real estate team has 15 top-producing agents all up and down the Front Range, helping 300+ people buy/sell real estate every year. We're in a position to bring on one newer agent or brand new Apprentice/Jr. Agent who has all of the skills to run a GREAT real estate business, given the right environment.
- A licensed agent or willing to obtain your license (with our help) quickly?
- Just getting started in real estate, realizing you could use the support/structure/help?
- A hard-working, motivated, coach-able, BIG thinker?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with significant growth opportunities?
If you are interested in taking your current life to the next level with an incredibly rewarding career in real estate and are willing to put in the work, let's talk!
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Differentiate yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Remains calm and proactive in high-pressure situations
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
About The Umphress Group
The Umphress Group exists to help people all over Colorado turn their real estate dreams into reality, in order to give those less fortunate around the world a reality they've only dreamed of. In short, we turn dreams to reality through realty.