The Bridge Group Texas
Real Estate Agent Paid Internship
This is a unique agent position that is SALARY PLUS BONUSES for closed transactions. Perfect for new agents who are interested in in-depth and hands-on training but still want to enjoy a more stable income with huge opportunities for growth. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. We provide…LEADS, first-class marketing materials, and sales support, extensive back-office paperwork support, proven training/tutoring program, advanced mentoring on a daily basis. Learn from the highly reputable team of motivated individuals. This position is for a licensed agent.
- Receive hands-on training on all of the following agent responsibilities
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that result in more sales
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
- Requires a 1-year commitment to growth and learning
- Valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Requires In-office time plus field time showing homes, open houses etc.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$65,000 at plan earnings
About The Bridge Group Texas
The Bridge Group brings a wealth of real estate knowledge and experience to the industry. Founded by a husband and wife team dedicated to helping people in real estate, the team of 13 agents has a motto of “Treating every client like they are our only client,” and are proud of their 5-star service.
The goal is to "wow" clients throughout the process, so they refer at least 1 person while in the process of purchasing or selling their home. They strive to develop “Clients for Life” by exceeding clients' expectations and providing a world-class real estate experience.