Seeking a Junior Notary Processor to support Processors and be responsible for ordering payoffs, written and verbal verification of employment, verification of deposits, verification of rent, verification of mortgages, and hazard insurance declaration pages.
- Requires 1/+ years of mortgage industry experience.
- Requires knowledge of mortgage loan documents and terms.
- This position can be done remotely and hours are flexible.
- Competitive salary with benefits (401(k), PTO)
- Create mortgage applications and schedule application signings.
- Facilitate notary signings and manage e-doc signings.
- Work closely with the Loan Officer to ensure initial disclosures are accurate.
- Work closely with Processors to obtain processor conditions.
- Keep daily to-do list updated for both Junior Processors and Openers.
- Work with Processors and Openers to resolve any questions regarding documents in a file.
- Act as a backup for Openers when they are out of the office.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1/+ years of mortgage industry experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mortgage loan documents and terms.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail).
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Thoroughness and great communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and Internet.
- General office environment.
- Some lifting and bending required.
$85.00 to $200.000 per loan signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.