Seeking a Junior Notary Processor to support Processors and is responsible for ordering payoffs, written and verbal verification of employment, verification of deposits, verification of rent, verification of mortgages, and hazard insurance declaration pages.
Work from home and set your own schedule.
- Create mortgage applications and schedule application signings
- Facilitate notary signings and manage e-doc signings
- Work closely with Loan Officer to ensure initial disclosures are accurate
- Work closely with Processors to obtain processor conditions
- Keep daily to-do list updated for both Junior Processors and Openers
- Work with Processors and Openers to resolve any questions regarding documents in a file
- Act as a backup for Openers when they are out of the office
- Administrative duties as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- 1/+ years of mortgage industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of mortgage loan documents and terms
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Thoroughness and great communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work from home
- Computer and Internet
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 or more years of mortgage closing-related experience required
- PREFERRED: Experience closing VA Loans
- Proven working knowledge of TRID and RESPA regulations
- Detailed working knowledge of state-specific closing requirements
- Successful completion of first mortgage closing proficiency assessment and or certification may be required
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with direct communication with customers, members, or consumers
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality
$85 - $200 per signing document
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.