Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our company is experiencing rapid growth and we’re looking for an enthusiastic entry-level junior underwriter who is interested in helping our team process mortgage loans for our clients so they can purchase their dream home! No experience is required, but some knowledge of the mortgage industry is a plus. Come in with a strong work ethic and passion for learning and we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this role. If you think you might be a match and are seeking a lucrative opportunity with a well-oiled lending machine, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Collect all necessary documentation, such as credit reports, title policies, appraisals, loan applications, and financial statements and verify their accuracy for loan files
- Correspond with applicants on behalf of the underwriting team, senior underwriter, and residential mortgage loan officer
- Maintain timely submissions to the underwriting team by prioritizing, tracking, and managing the loan underwriting process
- Using risk management matrices, work with the underwriting team to perform credit analysis and repayment probability
- Sign off on underwriting loan conditions according to underwriting guidelines
- A working understanding of mortgage lending practices, real estate terminology, and mortgage loan guidelines (FHA, USDA, VA, Conventional, etc.) is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and excellent decision-making skills are desired
- Superior interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills are needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but will accept an associate’s degree with previous underwriting experience
$45,000 - $59,000
About Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last year donations exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!