Centennial Lending Group
Are you great with numbers and enjoy helping people? Then we’d love to talk with you about our junior underwriter position. You’ll provide underwriting support to the team to ensure a helpful and happy home-buying experience for our customers. No experience? No problem. We’ll give you the tools and training you need to be successful in this entry-level role. If you’re ready to start your career in mortgage, apply now!
- Maintain timely submissions to the underwriting team by prioritizing, tracking, and managing the loan underwriting process
- Serve as a liaison for the underwriter or underwriting team, and home mortgage loan officer
- Examine all loan applications, disclosures, and documentation for accuracy and regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Collect all necessary documentation, such as credit reports, title policies, appraisals, loan applications, and financial statements and verify their accuracy for loan files
- Using risk management matrices, work with the underwriting team to perform credit analysis and repayment probability
- Exceptional communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills are desired
- Knowledge of real estate terminology, mortgage lending practices, and mortgage loan requirements (FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, etc.) is a bonus
- Preferred bachelor’s degree, however, an associate’s degree with previous underwriter experience is acceptable
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and excellent decision-making skills are desired
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Centennial Lending Group
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training, and employee engagement? At Centennial Lending Group, we take great pride in providing the highest level of personal service combined with the power of today's top technology. Our goal is to make the loan process as simple and worry-free as possible. In 2018, Centennial Lending Group joined forces with Success Mortgage Partners, Inc., a successful privately-held mortgage company headquartered in Plymouth, MI. This partnership enables our organization to take advantage of the latest technology while regularly providing valuable high-level personal service. It also provides us with more customer resources, including more loan products to fit unique needs, quicker turn times, and faster closings.