Keystone Funding, Inc.
The main focus of the Junior Mortgage Processor is to support the processing department of Keystone Funding. The Junior Mortgage Processor will also be assigned to a Senior Mortgage Processor to assist with the Senior Mortgage Processors with gathering conditions, reviewing documents, and assisting in the communication with parties involved in the transaction
- Completing written verification of employment and following up on written verification employment requests
- Reaching out and following up with Homeowners associations to obtain Master
- Assisting in maintaining Keystone’s system of record to ensure contacts associated with the transaction are accurate
- Cross-referencing contact data against state and local databases
- Working with Insurance Agencies to update policies relating to the mortgage transaction
- Maintaining exact fees in the Keystone System once reports are obtained from outside vendors
- Supporting a Senior Processor
Educational, Skills, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Great attention to detail
- Organized and adaptable
- Driven to succeed – this position is an entry-level position intended for employees to be promoted to a Mortgage Processor
- Proven track record of making a difference in an organization through hard work and attitude
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to carry forward the mission and core values at Keystone Funding
- Driven to succeed and persuade others to improve
Job Type: Full-time
$40,000 - 60,000 based on candidate experience
About Keystone Funding, Inc.
Founded in 2006 by a Masters of Engineering graduate from MIT, Keystone Funding excels in technology, development, systems innovation, and operational excellence. We are one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, and in 2019 were named to the INC 5000.
We empower our employees by encouraging innovative solutions, recognizing superior performance, and promoting teamwork and cross-team cooperation. We value making a difference in the communities we serve, provide good jobs to great people, and positively impacting our customer's lives.