We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals while offering experience in a wide range of responsibilities in the loan industry, start your application today!
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Managing Social Media ability a plus
- Performance of small administrative tasks likely
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- While Sacramento-based is preferred, remote work may be an option
$18 - 25 hourly
About NKS Financial
The Mission of our team is to serve our clients with such a high level that we create Raving Fans one client at a time. We do this with the highest integrity, warmth, and friendliness. Our core values include integrity in our actions, trust in our words, respect for everyone, and commitment to your future.