NFM Lending - The Uphoff Team
The Uphoff Team is one of the top mortgage lending teams in the country, and we are growing our team! We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Junior Mortgage Processing Team Lead for our dynamic lending team. The Junior Mortgage Processing Team Lead will provide excellent leadership and mentorship for the Junior Processing department. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a demonstrated track record of building and leading strong teams, a can-do attitude, and a proven track recording of providing solutions in the mortgage industry. Please apply below today!
- Carry a pipeline of 12-20 loans.
- Oversee Junior Processing daily pipeline.
- Manage your clients and pipeline efficiently so that you successfully meet every deadline in the contract.
- Act as a filter between sales and underwriting so that we successfully protect the integrity of the loan.
- Oversee training for the Junior Processing department; optimize workflow processes to increase team efficiency.
- Lead daily Junior Processing team meetings to monitor workload and track pipeline progress.
- Monitor team productivity and provide performance evaluations, constructive feedback, mentorship, and coaching as needed.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely, objective, and confidential manner.
- Partner with Processing Team Lead to manage workflow and ensure employees fully comprehend responsibilities and delegated tasks.
- Understand and apply local, state, and federal regulations relating to processing mortgage loans.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Must live within commutable distance of our office in Westminster, CO. This is a hybrid role that will require occasional trainings in the office.
- Must work the business hours of 8am – 5pm MST.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role.
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Junior Processing/Processing role required. Must be experienced in obtaining loan documents, credit documents, and third-party verifications, following up on verifications, and setting up loan files for processing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments.
- Customer-service focused, with strong analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate people on your team and across departments.
- Intermediate to advanced Encompass skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About NFM Lending - The Uphoff Team
The Uphoff Team pride themselves on their high-touch, high-service style and excel at providing unique lending solutions such as helping borrowers transition from one home to another with a bridge loan. As the preferred lender for multiple builders in the Denver-Metro area, Jessica and her team also specialize in new construction transactions.