Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our company is growing very quickly and is looking for an experienced mortgage processing manager who has a proven record of motivating mortgage professionals to reach their fullest potential. You'll build your dream team, train, and mentor them to maximize production and quality control levels. We offer the talent, the team, and the internal support to take your career to the next level. Please reach out to us today so we can discuss next steps!
- Maintain a positive work environment by developing helpful relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage loan officers, mortgage servicers, underwriters, and mortgage operations manager/branch managers to ensure a smooth loan process
- Resolve, escalate, or remedy customer service issues in a professional manner
- Mentor, motivate, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Instruct and enforce team members adherence to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Forecast accurate home loan funding goals and metrics by creating a pipeline management process
- Proven understanding of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, Jumbo, VA, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc.)
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree is desired --High school diploma is required
NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
- Superb organization, interpersonal, training, communication, and time management skills are required
- 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations, preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is ideal; 3-5 years of experience with high volume loan processing as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union will also be accepted
- Experience with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are helpful
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last year donations exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!