Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Fairway Independent Mortgage is one of the few and fastest-growing mortgage companies in the country. We are an employee-owned company offering a high level of support and resources combined with a caring mentality. Fairway has been voted the #1 Workplace in the USA by Top Workplaces. The #1 reason employees love Fairway is our Culture.
The Fairway Tacoma, Washington Branch is seeking a Loan Partner Level One. We are a well-established branch with a positive team environment where you will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Essential Job Functions:
Manage the Calendar
- Set pre-approval appointments for Loan Officer
- Confirm all appointments the day before
- Answer all incoming phone calls and follow up by the end of the day
- Bring your own "tracker" to team meetings
- Call leads back within best case 5 mins and worst-case 1 hour
- All leads added to the tracker
- All leads added to CRM
- Send “Welcome Email”
- Call, email and text each lead a minimum of 7 times before it goes to drip.
- Update referral source
- Take phone application 90% of the time
- Update the referral source every time you attempt/make contact with a lead
- Schedule a minimum of 7 Pre-Approval appt’s per week
- Maintain a 75% or higher conversion rate from lead to application
- Give borrower a verbal and emailed list of needed documents.
- Organize Borrower items for the Borrower and Loan Officer appointment
Manage Pre-Qual & PreApproval Pipelines
- Manage pre-qual and pre-approval database
- Collect Income and Asset Information from the borrower
- Establish Loan Options and Scenarios w/ Loan Officer
- Set Appt For Pre-Approval Consultation within 72 hours of taking initial application
- E-mail confirmation of appointment (list of what to bring, directions, testimonial) to agent and borrower.
- Manage the lead, preapproval and apps and docs pipeline and meet all metrics to the pipeline
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of conventional and government (FHA/VA) loan requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal real estate lending regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of loan processing software systems, Encompass experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop underwriting programs preferred
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience using available information to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- MLO License highly preferred or must be obtained within 30 days after hire
$19 - $22 hourly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Since opening our doors in 1996, Fairway has been dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service and continuous growth. Having earned recognition for being one of the fastest-growing employee-owned mortgage companies, Fairway now employs more than 8,100 team members - to include over 2,700 producers and 670 branches nationwide. As a top 5 national retail lender, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve their dream of homeownership throughout the years, funding more than $39 Billion in 2019 alone.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.