Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, please get in touch with us today!
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About AE Realty
Mission Statement: To be the company of choice for learning based individuals committed to adding value to the lives of others.
Vision Statement: To be a company known for making an impact in the lives of the people we serve.