Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About AE Realty
To be the organization of choice for learning-based entrepreneurs committed to adding value to the lives of the people we serve.