Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented Junior Loan Officer who can handle our new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please reach out to us today!
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$45,000 - $75,000+
About Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last year donations exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!