The Erin Griffin Team
Are you looking for a mentor in the mortgage market? Refinances disappearing? Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have experience a minimum of 2 years in the mortgage industry and be licensed. Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail are a must. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Minimum 2 years experience in the mortgage industry.
$40,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Erin Griffin Team
Our team focuses on 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients are THE most important thing to us. We strive to go above and beyond expectations. Erin has been a loan officer since 2003 and still has the passion to grow and develop along with her team. We are a family and continue to prosper due to the mutual respect and compassion we have as a team.