Integrity Mortgage Group
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to help you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.
More than anything, we deliver an undeniably rich experience for our customers. We believe if our customers leave the process happy, it will return dividends to each and every person involved.