Master of Mortgages, LLC
Are you an outgoing people-person MLO who thrives in a busy but laid back work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We the technology and team support to help you succeed. Maybe you phenomenal at mortgages but tired of finding your own clients. If you are looking use your mortgage skills to help us enhance our client experience and grow our sales from using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as VA (mostly), FHA, USDA, and conventional
- Can accurately complete 1003s with detailed notes to best serve the client and advise correctly
- Ability to price loans effectively and advise clients accordingly
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership of your role in the client experience, team achievements, and your own personal success
$49,000 - $75,000+ yearly
About Master of Mortgages, LLC
We are a small veteran-owned company with most of our focus on VA loans. We help people master housing and finance needs as licensed mortgage specialists, licensed financial advisors, and credit advisor.