Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
About AE Realty
To be the organization of choice for learning-based entrepreneurs committed to adding value to the lives of the people we serve.