Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
About AE Realty
To be the organization of choice for learning-based entrepreneurs committed to adding value to the lives of the people we serve.