Are you an outgoing people person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
$38,000 to $50,000
About CrossCountry Mortgage
We have a great team looking for the right addition.