The Erin Griffin Team
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented Junior Mortgage Loan Officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. We are a tight-knit organization dedicated to helping you succeed and offer the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like this is ideal for you, apply now!
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- Licensed - NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Erin Griffin Team
Our team focuses on 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients are THE most important thing to us. We strive to go above and beyond expectations. Erin has been a loan officer since 2003 and still has the passion to grow and develop along with her team. We are a family and continue to prosper due to the mutual respect and compassion we have as a team.