Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a full-service mortgage company that originates, underwrites, and closes residential mortgage loans. Junior Mortgage Closers prepares and reviews critical closing documents for mortgage loans. Junior mortgage closer will interact successfully with mortgage processors and loan officers in the coordination of the delivery of the preliminary closing disclosure for execution by the client.
- Preparing the preliminary closing disclosure and ensuring that it is accurate and compliant
- Carefully review all documents for any errors and confirm that the loan information in the LOS system are correct
- Deliver the preliminary closing disclosure to the client(s) for acknowledgment
- Confirm client(s) has acknowledged the closing disclosure on time to meet TRID closing guidelines
- Have familiarity with various loan types (Conventional, FHA, VA, RD)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to make independent judgment calls based on knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements
- Math/Calculation skills
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
- Ability to work with others without direct supervision
- 1-year mortgage closing or related experience
- 1-year experience working on a mortgage loan origination system
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to exhibit professional written and verbal communication always, with a customer-service focus
- Ability to strive for excellence
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of business professional behaviors including punctuality, attendance, responsiveness, and dependability
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.