Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
$36,000 - $48,000 per year, plus bonus
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.