Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assist in managing the active pipeline to ensure file timeliness.
- Assist in providing support and challenges with sales.
- Accepting additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- Attend department staff meetings as directed by managers.
- Assist in organizing and preparing documents, loan file content, and loan approval reviews prior to loan closing.
- Assist that all loans are processed in compliance with established federal and state regulations, company policies, and secondary market processing guidelines.
- Assisting in resolving customer service issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides excellent customer service and communication with the processing team.
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- Min 2 years experience processing to multiple lender guidelines and requirements
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae/DU and Freddie Mac guidelines and automated underwriting systems
- Familiar with the process of examining credit, income, and asset documents
- Some Post TRID knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) – phone communication is required
- Strong reasoning skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
$40,000 - $48,000 + bonus
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.