Keystone Funding, Inc.
Junior Mortgage Loan Officer
Are you seeking a rewarding career, with no ceiling to your earnings? Are you great a connecting with other people, building relationships, and trust? Do you love numbers and have high-level attention to detail?
Keystone Funding is seeking one Junior processor in Woodbridge, VA with the desire to be great and learn the licenses to become a full-time Mortgage Loan Officers.
- Learn the mortgage business from some of the top producing Originators in the market.
- Earn a salary while building your sources of business from referral partners and community involvement.
- Work with a team with a history of developing new Originators into top producers.
- Market mortgage services to referral partners and through community involvement
- Be able to speak about geopolitical and economic factors that affect mortgage rates
- Effectively explain and communicate program guidelines
- Listen to borrowers needs and advise the best course of action
- Prepare loan proposals and options analyses
- Generate referral business from satisfied clients
- Meet monthly production goals
- Proven ability to succeed in competitive environments
- Must have completed the 20 hours pre-licensing course work and passed the NMLS licensing test
- Bachelor's degree
- Extracurricular community or volunteer service a strong plus
- High level of attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Woodbridge, VA
- 401(k) with a 6% Match
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
$80,000 - 120,000+
About Keystone Funding, Inc.
Founded in 2006 by a Masters of Engineering graduate from MIT, Keystone Funding excels in technology, development, systems innovation, and operational excellence. We are one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, and in 2019 were named to the INC 5000.
We empower our employees by encouraging innovative solutions, recognizing superior performance, and promoting teamwork and cross-team cooperation. We value making a difference in the communities we serve, provide good jobs to great people, and positively impacting our customer's lives.