Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry.
This position is for loan officers that don't like or not the best at lead generating. Leads are provided therefore you are not required to generate any. This position can be remote but there is training for the first month and ongoing thereafter.
Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. This position is composed of salary plus bonuses.
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- 2 - 5 Years of Experience and NMLS License is a must
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
We have headquarters in Brecksville, Ohio and branch offices across the country. We have been a Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae Approved Seller/Servicer since 2012 and are licensed in all 50 states and have earned a number of awards and accolades along the way:
- Top 10 Best Lender, ConsumersAdvocate.org: 2019
- Q2 Top 3 Mortgage Rates, FreerateUpdate.com: 2019
- Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies: 6 times since 2012
- Sales and Growth, Weatherhead Centurion: 2018-2019
- Top Workplace, Weatherhead: 2016-2019
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Ernst & Young: 2018
- Top Company Culture, Entrepreneur magazine: 2018
- Customer Service Award, Smart Business magazine: 2017
Our culture is based on honesty, humility, integrity, and service — whether you’re stuck in the snow on a cold winter night or seeking to achieve the American dream of homeownership.