Thrive Realty Company
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, and financial services required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.