Thrive Realty Company
Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, and financial services required
$45,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.