Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$40,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Homespire Mortgage
We are a goal-oriented, family atmosphere. Our team gets along extremely well helping each other get loans closed while making stressful industry enjoyable.