Persistence Funding Inc.
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to help you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
About Persistence Funding Inc.