Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Responsible for monitoring overall customer interaction with all parties involved in each individual loan, from application to closing
- Develop business, generate leads, nurture your connections, and market our brand.
- Implement marketing ideas such as telemarketing, referrals, seminars, flyers, and/or social media to locate potential borrowers
- Set reasonable expectations and communicate effectively with borrowers, referral partners, and operations staff
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote PRMG core values
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Must possess a Florida Mortgage Loan Origination NMLS license
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. was just voted Top 5 mortgage company to work for in the United States! If you are not working for PRMG Mortgage, you are not working for one of the best employers in the country!
Our annual volume exceeds 12 Billion and we enjoy being a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac direct seller/servicer as well as a GNMA issuer. We feel that our successful growth is the direct result of our focus on teamwork and a commitment to service. We do not take our success for granted and we try our best to deliver on every transaction, we put out a very competitive product line and price and try to create exceptional experiences… every person, every time!
Our vision is to be partners with the origination team in producing a high-quality product by maintaining a spirit of cooperation, appreciation, and understanding. To act in a fair and timely manner while exceeding customer expectations without jeopardizing the integrity of our company.