Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, please get in touch with us today!
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
$45,000 plus bonus
About Expedient Mortgage
We like to think of you as more than just a loan number, we value our relationships with our clients. We are constantly looking out for you throughout the process and for the best option for you and your family.
Our Referral partners are there for you as an extension of our family, we value each and every relationship that we have with the people that we work with. If you are interested in starting your journey to home ownership let us help you get into the home of your dreams.