Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
Previous experience in lending institutions or the mortgage industry is a must. A minimum of 2 years +
Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, VA, conventional, non-traditional, commercial loans are required.
About Vintage Lending
Vintage lending is a broker that is licensed in 11 States. Each location is operated separately and approved with 55 wholesale lenders.