American Pacific Mortgage
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
About American Pacific Mortgage
At APM, Experience Matters
Every interaction with us as individuals and as a company is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, refinancing your home, building the home of your dreams, or a seasoned investor, our top priority is to make the loan process as convenient, transparent, and simple as possible. We want you to leave the transaction comfortable that you’ve received the information and options necessary to have made the right decision for your financial future.
We’ve made it our mission to Create Experiences That Matter.