Fairway Independent Mortgage
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented junior loan officer who can generate new business and referrals and assist our senior loan officers in creating and closing loan packages. Lending or mortgage industry experience is not required but is a tremendous asset. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are a growing mortgage branch that currently processes remotely. We can offer competitive compensation as well as a fun, productive work environment. Looking for the right fit to help us grow and provide better service for our clients and referral partners!