The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
Our team is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in residential mortgage sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Familiarity with FNMA/FMHLC loan products, FHA, VA, and Jumbo are all plusses
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES A MINIMUM 2 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATION.
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.