Smart Money Inc.
Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, please get in touch with us today!
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Smart Money Inc.
Smart Money Inc. is a 100% locally owned and operated mortgage broker serving the entire State of Hawaii.