Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc is a subsidiary of Celebrity Home Loans. Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.