Venture Lending Group, LLC
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
This is an in-office position, not a remote position. MUST HAVE TX MLO LICENSE TRHOUGH NMLS REGISTRY.
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years Mortgage Lending experience required
- Must have NMLS license for MLO
- Knowledge of Encompass LOS preferred
$50,000 including per file bonus
About Venture Lending Group, LLC
Venture Lending Group is both a correspondent lender and a broker. We have been open since 2007. Our loan officers have over three decades of combined experience in providing loans, service, and expertise to homebuyers, Venture Lending Group upholds an enduring presence in the lending community. We maintain a family-oriented office atmosphere and we have a lot of fun while also being very productive. We currently have two seasoned Loan Officers, a Sr. Loan Processor, and an assistant. We are looking for a Loan Partner that wants to be in a smaller office that enjoys camaraderie amongst their peers. We love to work hard and play hard.
Venture Lending Group provides a competitive range of loan products to get home buyers into homes, whether it is their first home or their fifth home, our Clients enjoy a consistently applied standard of excellence; “Service Beyond Expectation”.