Key Mortgage Group
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to help you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Discuss options with senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
$50,000 - $100,000
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.