Key Mortgage Group
Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, please get in touch with us today!
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Past experience with credit unions, lending institutions, real estate, financial services, or related fields is a bonus, but not required
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
$35,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.