Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on applicant’s financial status
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Meet sales expectations, generate new business, get referrals, and monitor sales pipeline
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Knowledge of guidelines for loan programs and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is an asset, but not required
$35,000 - $45,000
LENDSPIRE is a local Chattanooga based mortgage company that leverages technology to provide the most efficient, seamless, and cost-effective mortgage process for the consumer.