The Junior Loan Officer position includes calling branch leads and setting appointments, learning about a complete loan file and the loan process, and being coached and mentored on what it takes to be successful in the mortgage industry. The goal is to get an NMLS license and transition into a sales, Loan Officer role.
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls, up to 100 daily
- Schedule and book meetings for Branch Manager and other applicable Managers
- Provide superior customer service to branch clients including but not limited to Realtors
- Independently train, learn and grow into a Loan Officer/Originator with the assistance of Branch Manager
- Continue education with specified designated training programs in order to build a database for future clientele
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- High School or General Education Diploma (GED) required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Previous banking, financial services, or mortgage experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adjust to varied workload
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and organized
- Must be high-energy and have a positive attitude
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, and the opportunity for remote work, CrossCountry offers the full package.