Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as a Junior Loan Officer? As a Junior Loan Officer, you work side-by-side with the Loan Officer to qualify borrowers, build relationships with clients, and ensure a smooth mortgage transaction. Our team is committed to excellence, transparency, and a little bit of fun in all that we do. We are looking for someone who will be able to work collaboratively with the loan origination staff and processing team, has current product knowledge of loan programs, great people skills, and is extremely comfortable and efficient on the computer.
What You Need To Know
PROCESS: Our goal is 6 hour upfront Underwriting, 7 day Loan Processing, and 1-day Closing. Join a team that is transforming the industry’s standard
CULTURE: We exist to love and value people by leading a movement of change in our industry, corporate culture, and communities. Check out the ways in which Movement embodies our Mission Statement: http://movementlo.com/culture/
- Develops and maintains successful relationships with business referral sources, both existing and prospective with Movement Mortgage.
- Collects customer documentation necessary to complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements, and initial disclosures documents.
- Assists Loan Originators with upfront underwritten approvals and loan structuring.
- Assists Loan Originators with loan pricing options/support and managing lock expiration dates.
- Updates all parties with the status of loan transactions as necessary.
- Requesting & Ordering Standard Loan Requirements and Loan Verification Documents that include but are not limited to Title, Escrow, Appraisal, Verification of Employments, Verification of Assets, etc.
- Two or more years of recent mortgage operations, underwriting and/or processing experience.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license is required.
- Great time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with customer, processor, and LO.
- Strong computer skills
- Positive attitude
- A sense of humor is a must!
$100,000+ Earning Potential (Amount Includes Small Base + Bonus)
About Movement Mortgage
We exist to love and value people with a dynamic environment that can change the landscape of your community and be the most financially rewarding career you could ever imagine.