Real Estate Marketplace
Are you an outgoing people-person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and the team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Educate loan applicants about various residential mortgage loans - answer questions and provide additional information to create personal relationships
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
$48,000 - $53,500 yearly
About Real Estate Marketplace
Real Estate MarketPlace is locally owned and operated. That’s why we understand the local real estate market and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. You’ll get personalized service with the convenience of today’s digital mortgage solutions. Whether you prefer face-to-face conversations, in-depth phone calls, or purely digital communication, we’re here for you.
Unlike banks and mortgage lenders, our loan experts can compare a wide variety of potential mortgage options from many different sources. This creates a competitive market where lenders compete to earn your business – and only the most competitive rates and products survive. Our loan originators can shop hundreds of those competitive home loan options to find the ones that suit your needs. They’ll be like your very own mortgage personal-shopper.