Loan Ranger Capital
Are you an outgoing people person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!
- Liaise between realtors, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lenders or mortgage bankers, and loan processors on behalf of the applicant as needed to assure the loan transaction is successful
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Create personal relationships with loan applicants - offer additional information and answer questions about home mortgage products
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, financial services, or related fields is desired, but not required
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent sales, relationship, communications and MS Office skills are vital
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is helpful, but not required
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
$46,000 at plan+bonus
About Loan Ranger Capital
Loan Ranger Capital is a young and dynamic team focused on great work culture, having fun, and being the best at what we do!
What do we do...
We provide funding to real estate investors all over the state of Texas and have become highly regarded as one of Texas’s best funding sources for real estate investments.
We’re locally-based and take pride in our first-hand market knowledge. Unlike many lenders, we are a direct lender, which means we always have cash on hand and never broker/sell our loan.
We pride ourselves on providing creative financial solutions, including equity injection, and funding loans quickly, which is why we perform all lending operations in-house.