Taylor Team - Keller Williams Realty
#1 Team at KW Plano looking for an honest and hard-working individual to join our team as a Junior Listing Agent!
What's In It For You
- Direct consulting and coaching with the owner of the team
- Listing coordinator, transaction coordinator, and client concierge admin team to handle "the details"
- Consistent, ongoing team training and networking opportunities, allowing for unlimited room for growth
- Marketing materials provided and expenses covered, including your personal sphere of influence
- Professional one on one real estate business coaching
- Full use of top-of-the-line real estate CRM
- Personalized website for your clients to use
- Office space in a central location
- Triple line dialing system for your prospecting time
- Shadowing our Team Owner on all listing appointments, assisting with front end tasks as well as the nurturing of upcoming sellers
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by listing agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Respond to all leads and potential sellers in a timely fashion to build and maintain a strong client base
- Conduct comprehensive comparative market analyses to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Work with our admin team to provide accurate expectations to clients on how our team provides for them prior to listing as well as the duration of their listing and while under contract (i.e. vendor recommendations, staging, photography, marketing, etc)
- Minimum one year experience in real estate sales
- Possesses an active Texas Real Estate License
- Capable of using CRM software to keep client information organized and up to date
- Excellent understanding of current real estate market conditions and how to properly utilize market analyses
- Strong working knowledge of all contracts and addenda, with the ability to take a contract from negotiation to close
- Top-notch communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- A professional, resilient, and growth-minded individual that thrives in a team environment
About Taylor Team - Keller Williams Realty
#1 Team at KW looking for an honest and hard-working individual to join our team as a Junior Listing Agent!
Taylor Team DFW is a third-generation real estate team with a combined 40 years of experience, having served over 350 families & closing over $125M in volume over the last 3 years. Our team has been named among D Magazine’s top realtors for 4 consecutive years, Real Producers Top 500 Agents, and the Top 1% of Realtors by America’s Best 2020.